Wednesday, September 07, 2005
I want to want
Yes. I want to want to stay in Singapore and be with my family and friends.
But isn't it funny? When you want something, you WANT to want the thing? Think about it. If you like this girl/guy alot, you would WANT to like the person. But when you stop liking the person, you wonder how, why, what you saw in the person that made you like him/her.
Same here, i really want to be in Singapore now. And i don't want to not want to be in Singapore.
It's the same vice versa. I don't want to be here, and i don't want to want to be here.. I guess it's cos it's kinda complimentary with me wanting to want to be in Singapore.
Should i want to like Canada? Should i try to be less attached to Singapore? Because i feel as if my attachment to the people in Singapore is causing me to want to not like Canada, and thats making me not like Canada.
Aiyah is what i'm thinking wrong?
Haha comment please.